Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
/news

Heroic Hagara down!

Forgot to make this post last week.Grats everyone!
Small Wyndstrom 6y
Wyndstrom4806Small Cybele 6y
/news

Heroic Zon'ozz down with 3 seconds to spare!

Not the best shot I've taken but it was the last pull of the night and I was tired so that's my excuse!Great job guys.Edit: Arch posted a video if anyone is interested. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWZgmZ4SZD8&feature=player_embeddedThanks...
Small Wyndstrom 6y
Wyndstrom2678Small Cybele 6y
/news

Heroic Ultraxion killed Kev!

But then we killed him so it's all good.Good job all!
Small Wyndstrom 6y
Wyndstrom3878Small Cybele 6y
/news

Heroic Yor'sahj down!

After a few upgrades and getting timing down on killing oozes, it turns out we did have the dps for this. 136 million damage in just over 9 and a half minutes. Good job all!
Small Wyndstrom 6y
Wyndstrom4993Small Cybele 6y
/news

Heroic Morchok down!

I wish I had thought of taking a screenshot as we got the achievement at the same moment half the raid died and Kohcrom went rambling after the survivors about 100 yards away cause he still had a few 100k health left... ah wellGrats all.
Small Wyndstrom 7y
Wyndstrom51300Small Cybele 7y
/news

Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest!

It took a long time but we finally got Saikus his staff!Grats Saikus and thanks to everyone that helped us get there!
Small Wyndstrom 7y
Wyndstrom71361Small Zenthur 7y
/news

Deadwing!

So the question now is how long does he stay dead?Grats all, good job!
Small Wyndstrom 7y
Wyndstrom51129Small Aleyira 7y
/news

We killed... deathwing's back?

Spine of Deathwing down! I've got to say this is a really frustrating fight from a dps perspective... You only really need to maximize dps for the 18 seconds that the tendon is up so you end up spending a bunch of time (at least I did) auto atta...
Small Wyndstrom 7y
Wyndstrom71212Small Elizadeath 7y
/news

and Warmaster Blackhorn goes down too

You can tell some people got a little loopy afterwards for the pic
Small Wyndstrom 7y
Wyndstrom6986Small Cybele 7y
/news

Ultraxion down

After many attempts and two very close calls (one at less than 400k health) we finally downed this guy and he turned into a giant chest!
Small Wyndstrom 7y
Wyndstrom4623Small Aleyira 7y
/news

4 down on the way to Deadwing

Our first night in Dragon Soul and we downed the first four bosses!Morchok - Honestly this guy didn't even seem like a raid boss. I wouldn't be surprised if they buff him up a lot.Yor'sahj - This guy looks like he'll be a bit of an RNG boss as so...
Small Wyndstrom 7y
Wyndstrom91271Small Varik 7y
/news

Heroic Baleroc down... again

So I must have failed to hit the post button the first time I did this (and I swear I did!). Grats everyone on another H Baleroc kill (the pic is from the first one)
Small Wyndstrom 7y
Wyndstrom6939Small Elizadeath 7y
/news

Heroic Beth down!

Good job!Only one heroic to go for the meta achievement
Small Wyndstrom 7y
Wyndstrom6974Small Elizadeath 7y
/news

Heroic Rhyolith dead!

A little change in strategy and we were able to get him down. Grats all.
Small Wyndstrom 7y
Wyndstrom101281Small Zenthur 7y
/news

Heroic Staghelm and Heroic Allyrazor down!!

Here's to two great nights of raiding!! Unfortunately we rushed to get the loot from Staghelm and Allyrazor that we forgot to take a screenshot. Thanks to Pryan's amateur creativity, he gives us his interpretation of the last breath of these bos...
Small Cybele 7y
Cybele6744Small Antrel 7y
/news

Heroic Shannox down

Having some technical difficulties getting the link for the screenshot I uploaded so I'll have to add that later.Anyway, grats all, good job!
Small Wyndstrom 7y
Wyndstrom5722Small Aleyira 7y
/news

Rags ran away!

So in regular mode you can't kill Ragnaros so much as make him run away which is why there is no body (That and we forgot to take the shot until after his loot chest had despawned :) )Good job all!
Small Wyndstrom 7y
Wyndstrom6927Small Antrel 7y
/news

Staghelm Staggered

With only one tank last night we decided to focus on the only real one tank encounter in Firelands and managed to down him after some technical difficultiesGrats All!
Small Wyndstrom 7y
Wyndstrom91259Small Aleyira 7y
/news

The bird gets her wings clipped!

In the "one last pull" we finally pull it all together and take Alysrazor down! Thanks to everyone for staying for a little overtime and keeping focused all through the night.Now over the bridge and on to Majordomo Staghelm...
Small Thorizan 7y
Thorizan121561Small Elizadeath 7y
/news

One night, two firsts

We're learning that two tanks are better than one, even when it seems like one is enough. First we went to Baleroc with two tanks for the first time (other than 3 garbage attempts at the end of the last raid) and downed him after about four attem...
Small Wyndstrom 7y
Wyndstrom121680Small Aleyira 7y