Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
/news

What's worse than spiders?

Flaming spiders on FIRE!!! Fortunately we killed this one.Grats everyone on a dead Beth'tilac!
Small Wyndstrom 7y
Wyndstrom6977Small Zenthur 7y
/news

Firelands: One down, six to go

We went into firelands again last night with a little better idea of what we were up against and took Shannox down!grats all!
Small Wyndstrom 7y
Wyndstrom61105Small Elizadeath 7y
/news

Nefarian, down for the count!

We finally put all the pieces in place tonight and took Nef out. Great job guys!He looks so peaceful for a dead dragon.
Small Wyndstrom 7y
Wyndstrom111768Small Wyndstrom 7y
/news

Our first Cataclysm heroic kill - Halfus!

Unfortuantely I don't have a SS... Thought my achievement screenshot addon got one but it did not so if anyone has a shot, please upload it and I'll add it here.Anyways good job everyone, I think it was our fifth pull or so of the night and our f...
Small Wyndstrom 7y
Wyndstrom61120Small Pryan 7y
/news

Al'Akir is dispersed!

You'll have to take my word for it but there was a giant Djinn there a second ago!
Small Wyndstrom 7y
Wyndstrom81395Small Dalaja 7y
/news

Cho'effin gall!

So it took us a while to get the hang of the interrupts and add control on this fight but finally everything came together tonight and we were able to consistently get into the final phase. Once we got there it was just a matter of time. Congrat...
Small Wyndstrom 8y
Wyndstrom91781Small Pryan 8y
/news

No more councils!

At least for us. We downed the third and final council fight in this tier. The Twilight Ascendants Council is no more (at least until next week).Grats all!Edit: Yes, that little piece of rubble was all that was left :\
Small Wyndstrom 8y
Wyndstrom51116Small Antrel 8y
/news

Yeah we killed a dragon, so what if he was blind?

Great night of raiding tonight topped off by our first kill of AtramedesWe actually had enough time after this to go and kill Chimaeron again. The only thing left in BWD before heroic modes is Nefarion, should be simple enough right?
Small Wyndstrom 8y
Wyndstrom71267Small Jenseny 8y
/news

Chimaeron down (aka our healers are awesome!)

I think if we hadn't had to brez Kev early in the fight we woulda had the achievement too.Grats all!
Small Wyndstrom 8y
Wyndstrom71287Small Marzen 8y
/news

Maloriak squished!

It turns out the hardest part of this fight was figuring out how to control the spawn rate of his abominations (great job on that by Pryan BTW) but then we figured out an easy trick Just drop the cauldron on his head!Good job everyone
Small Wyndstrom 8y
Wyndstrom71194Small Elizadeath 8y
/news

Two Firsts

What an excellent night to be raiding with the team! After much strategizing we had very clean and quick kills of 2 firsts: Valiona and Theralion and Conclave of Winds. We also had time to kick Magmaw down with 1 attempt. Great week everyone! That...
Small Dalaja 8y
Dalaja71177Small Elizadeath 8y
/news

Halfus is yesterday's news

Literally, cause we killed him like yesterday... but I'm slow and lazy so you all find out today. Congrats all!
Small Wyndstrom 8y
Wyndstrom4837Small Zenthur 8y
/news

Omnotron is toast!

and we got him down on the second attempt of the night. We then went back to visit our least favorite worm Magmaw before taking a quick peak at Maloriak. Great job everyone!Unfortunately we forgot to take a picture :(
Small Wyndstrom 8y
Wyndstrom61018Member avatar small Sisiyutll 8y
/news

Magmaw down!

We enter Cata raiding.Grats Xan
Small Dalaja 8y
Dalaja61022Small Zenthur 8y
/news

Grats Xanijh!

And in other news.. we're leveling quite nicely! Grats Xanijh!
Small Marzen 8y
Marzen1427Small Marzen 8y
/news

LK again...

So, no, he's not dead on heroic... gonna come down to the wire on that one (if we manage it at all)... the guild's been working on cheebments, goofing around, and arguing about which classes to roll on our worgens.We killed LK again... got another...
Small Marzen 8y
Marzen101356Small Zasp 8y
/news

Algalon - We Observed your defeat!

Yep... another guild first kill :)What a productive week!
Small Antrel 8y
Antrel81142Member avatar small Lynne 8y
/news

Suffer, dragon, as your pathetic voice-over fails you!

Hey Heroic Sindragosa... STFU, BIOTCH!She's dead. Finally. Nice work Xanistas!!!
Small Marzen 8y
Marzen81287Small Elizadeath 8y
/news

Happy Anniversary, Xanijh!

We held our 1-Year Anniversary Party last night. Had a great turn out. Those of you who couldn't make it, well, at least you weren't pugging ICC at the time. ;)We started off in Stormwind... dancing, foam sword fights, ale kegs, and hilarity ensue...
Small Marzen 8y
Marzen4715Small Mayhem 8y
/news

Ironbound unbound!

So our effort that began more than a month or so ago in partnering with the Eh Team paid off tonight… we squished One Light and got us some Ironbound Drakes!We need to go back and clear out some more achievements for a few folks who missed some of...
Small Marzen 8y
Marzen6967Small Kharpern 8y