Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
/news

Heroic Faction Champs and the Twins are DOWN!

Grats Xanijh!We got two more progression kills tonight: the faction champions AND the twins... both down. Great work, team!ONE more to go in ToGCr, ONE more in Ulduar, TWO more in Uld-hard... that's damn fine work!
Small Marzen 9y
Marzen6911Small Jazarial 9y
11!
/news

11!

All,With tonight's EoE You Don't Have an Eternity and Glory of the Raider achievements, we are now 11th on the server for 10-man achievements!That's an extraordinary accomplishment considering when we founded Xanijh in September we were in the 50'...
Small Marzen 9y
Marzen5803Small Zenthur 9y
/news

Oldie, but goodie...

Finally we got a chance to do Sunwell. Man, what a great instance... really fun!
Small Marzen 9y
Marzen4841Small Zenthur 9y
/news

Beasts Beaten, Jaraxxus Axxed!

Trial of the GRAND Crusader is on its way.We got *SO* close on the Many Whelps! achievement tonight, but didn't quite make it... so rather than call it a night, we wandered up to the tournament and took down TWO progression bosses!
Small Marzen 9y
Marzen2484Small Dalaja 9y
/news

Knock Knock, Who's Dead?

This one was a bitch, but Freya and her Three Trees are DOWN!Grats Xanijh! Two more hard modes and we're looking at Agalon!P.S. Happy Birthday, Dalaja!
Small Marzen 9y
Marzen4813Small Gelato 9y
/news

Naxx Undying!

Grats Xanistas! One more achievement down! Not only did we get Naxx Undying, but we did it with eight people. Some of us wrapped up their Dedicated Few achievements as well!Nice run for a Saturday morning!
Small Marzen 9y
Marzen3673Small Draxiticus 9y
/news

Orbit-uary!

Persistance pays off.Great job and thank you all for your patience and strategic ideas!
Small Dalaja 9y
Dalaja71052Small Dalaja 9y
/news

Yogg Saron's Brain Drain!

That's right Xanistas! We got in Yogg's brain and scrambled it! Not only did we kill Yogg, but no-one went insane.That's been a long time coming. We now have just a few more hard modes and we're getting rusted drakes. Go Xanijh!
Small Marzen 9y
Marzen6977Small Zenthur 9y
/news

Another hardmode down!

So I think we had enough comments about lobster men and comments about whacky achievement titles.We killed Vezax with style. Nice job all. 5 more to go.
Small Dalaja 9y
Dalaja31066Small Zenthur 9y
/news

4 Raids, 1 Night: Xanista Blitz FTW

We cranked tonight... VoA, ToCr, Ony, and ended with OS+3d.Aside from an unfortunate drake theft, the night was a total success. We even got both speed achievements on the Twin Valkry's and Onyxia!Nice work, gang. Big thanks to Kharp for putting i...
Small Marzen 9y
Marzen1453Small Marzen 9y
/news

Lose Your Illusion!

Grats guys on completing Thorim hard mode! We are halfway through the Keepers and well on our way to our drakes!Additional achievements this raid lockout = 3 Towers Flame Leviathan and With Open Arms along with completing every one of the hard mod...
Small Dalaja 9y
Dalaja2519Small Eskordok 9y
/news

Hardmodepalooza!

Grats Xanijh! We've conquered SIX hard modes this week in Ulduar! Thorim we did in TWO SHOTS and Cat Lady went down on the first try. Great night of accomplishments!Freya's next!
Small Marzen 9y
Marzen1426Small Marzen 9y
/news

Sarth+3d One Shot!

Last night we went back to run Sarth+3d again... and one shotted him in 15 minutes. Awesome work, Xanistas!
Small Marzen 9y
Marzen1487Small Marzen 9y
/news

Funny achievement coincidence

After killing Lord Jaraxxus this evening we had a funny coincidence occur as several of us got one in a series of achivements. I'm fairly certain we could not plan this to happen again if we tried!
Small DolanarFU 9y
DolanarFU4817Small Wyndstrom 9y
/news

Who needs 10?

Well, I just want to say a big thanks and gratz to those who came last night.We got several achievements.Several of us got Less Is More (10 player) in Obsidian Sanctum.Then we headed off to Eye of Eternity.Several Denyin' the Scion (10 player) ach...
Small Antrel 9y
Antrel5726Member avatar small -Deleted- 9y
/news

I Could Say...

Now this is the story all about howMy life got flipped, turned upside downAnd I'd like to take a minute just sit right thereI'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-AirIn West Philadelphia born and raisedOn the playground where I...
Small Dalaja 9y
Dalaja71003Small Eskordok 9y
/news

Xanijh of the Nightfall

Dear readers, we pwned 3d tonight.And in bigger news...Dala got her Gonna Go When the Volcano Blows achievement.Grats Comjow on the black drake.:)
Small Dalaja 9y
Dalaja91106Small Dellera the Finicky 9y
/news

The Crazy Cat Lady Disarmed Steelbreaker's Stokin' Furnace

So we decided 2 achievements wasn't enough for one night. Bring it on! 4 here we go!Started with Stokin' the Furnace - Ignis speed kill. Easy peasy. Disarmed - Kologarn timing kill. No sweat. I Choose You, Steelbreaker - a little more challenging ...
Small Dalaja 9y
Dalaja7965Small Eskordok 9y
/news

Zenthur, Marzen and the Great Brewfest Kodo

During a late night bout of insomnia and with Marzen falling asleep at his keyboard, we forayed into the depths of a bar. The Grim Guzzler in BRD to be exact. Where else would Marzen and Zenthur go to talk in the middle of the night during Brewf...
Small Zenthur 9y
Zenthur5777Small Varik 9y
/news

Another Double Up Night - Onyxia and Heartbreaker

The evening started out rocky. Patch day, we all know it to be a terrible laggy day with addons all wonky and servers dropping like flies.We perservered and went to Onyxia looking for a fight. She dropped her epics and we went on our merry way.Uld...
Small Dalaja 9y
Dalaja171909Small Marzen 9y