Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
/say

Bye for now!

Hey guys, school has crept up on me a bit and I'm going to have to take a break.I'm off the website but if you want to chat, check me out on Facebook through our Xanijh page.Hungrii/Emily
Member avatar small Hungrii 4y
Hungrii2150Small Architectft 4y
/say

YouTube Channel

so i started a youtube channel. granted it has nothing to do with the guild but it would be nice if someone watched my videos. let me know what you think.cbathttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_sNrFMWR4rr05hgxSouijw
Small cbat 4y
cbat199Small cbat 4y
/say

Heya

Not sure how many of you folks will remember me, but I'm an old old Dignitas member and then Inquisition. I was just dickin around on WoW Progress today and was seeing who was still around on Arygos and it was cool to see that you guys are still ...
Member avatar small Enmithia/Aijalon 5y
Enmithia/Aijalon2198Small Marzen 4y
/say

I'm (kinda) back!

Hey all! As most of you may know, I basically retired from WoW with the start of Cataclysm after 6 years of good times. I just didn't have the mental fortitude or desire to learn about all the changes that go hand in hand with new expansions and j...
Small Gaidhlig 5y
Gaidhlig6505Small DolanarFU 5y
/say

Hello!

Hello!
Member avatar small dppnn 5y
dppnn1200Member avatar small dppnn 5y
/say

Hello!

Hey everyone! I put an application yesterday, and felt I should add a post to say hello. This one is serious, unlike the last one. If my RL situation changes, and I'm suspecting it might, I would very much like to raid regularly. Should that happ...
Member avatar small Phen 5y
Phen3366Member avatar small comjo 5y
/say

Holy/Disc/Shadow Priest seeking new home

Hey guys, was just wondering if you had any interest in a Priest recruit at this time? I'm trying to finish up my guild hunt, as I've been browsing through guilds and speaking with officers for the past 7 days.. hoping to narrow down my choices th...
Member avatar small Teevo 5y
Teevo6510Member avatar small Teevo 5y
/say

Hello from the past...

Some of the members may remember me, I am hopeful that they will. We spent many nights together many moons ago. Traveled cross realms together. But that was in another guild. I see that many of them are now here. I submitted my app to join again. ...
Member avatar small Eday/Taurenslayer 5y
Eday/Taurenslayer6479Member avatar small Eday/TS 5y
/say

Hello Peeps

I placed an app a few days ago and wanted to stop by and say "Whats up?"Outside of the game, I have 2 dogs that are bundles of energy, enjoy lots of footaball both college and pros (am a diehard Patriots fan, dont hold it agianst me :) ), work a f...
Member avatar small badhealz 5y
badhealz2282Small Tressel 5y
/say

Sup!

Long time no see. Thought I would drop by and say hi. Hope everyone is doing well. I has law degree and am taking the bar next month. Wish me luck! Thinking of fun times back in the day really makes me miss wow and you peeps.Good luck!komjo
Member avatar small komjo 5y
komjo6629Small DolanarFU 5y
/say

Hiya

Just wanted to drop in to say hi. I am looking for a new home and to meet new people after taking a 2.5 year break from WoW. I stumbled across you guild and thought it sounded wonderful. An adult guild that knows there is a life outside of WoW :D ...
Member avatar small Metamorf 6y
Metamorf3410Small Marzen 6y
Yo!
/say

Yo!

Just wanted to drop a note to y'all to say hello and let you know we (Anetka and I) are thinking about you and hope all of you are going great. Am not re-applying since it's been so long since I've played that I would have NO idea what to do, but ...
Member avatar small Hallan 6y
Hallan4611Small Zenthur 6y
/say

Greetings!

Greetings friends!Just wanted to post a note and let you all know that I have applied for a guild invite. Thanks for taking a look and I hope to hear from you guys soon. I play in the evenings, pretty latebecause of my time zone (mountain) but I w...
Member avatar small Axxell 6y
Axxell3452Small Zenthur 6y
/say

Hey! Warrior dude

Hey, my name is john I play an arms/prot war on Arygos and I applied to your guild today. Just wanted to say whats up.
Member avatar small Zøn 6y
Zøn3524Small Cybele 6y
/say

Thanks!

Thank you all for the mount! I love it!
Small Aleyira 7y
Aleyira2467Small Varik 7y
/say

Hello Xanijh!

Just popping in to say Hello!My names Dan I'm 30yrs old, I play as Echidna an assassination rouge on Arygos.I have applied to join the guild and I am very excited about getting to know you guys!Much love,Dan
Member avatar small Echidna 7y
Echidna3538Member avatar small Echidna 7y
/say

Priest race?

I used to be human priest earlier this year and I am looking for thoughts on which one I should transfer back to.Debating between human for spirit (and wide hips) and gnome for intell.Also in the back of my mind I really want to create a really ug...
Small Annamika 7y
Annamika6926Small Annamika 7y
/say

Hello Old Friends :)

Hey guys, I'm sure some of you remember me from many moons ago in Dignitas. Well, I recently returned to Arygos from beating my head against the wall for raid bosses.Well, I ran into Scorion last night in an ICC pug and have to say it was good t...
Member avatar small Verdres 8y
Verdres7952Member avatar small Verdres 8y
/say

What's the story of the 'lil bear?

all,Flying low over Dalaran, I spotted a little bear high up on a roof all by himself...I challenge you all... break out your pens, quills, laptops, or whatever... and scribe the story of the 'lil bear. What was he doing up there? Where is he from...
Small Marzen 8y
Marzen6852Small Antrel 8y
/say

New applicant - Tunacan

Hey guys,Earlier today I submitted an application to join your guild under the name Tunacan. Tonight, I went ahead and transferred my main and my alt to Arygos. Unfortunately, I had to change the name on both characters. My main is now Gildon - 80...
Member avatar small Gildon 8y
Gildon3695Member avatar small Gildon 8y